Integrated co-occurring disorder program for adults suffering from addiction & mental health issues
The 2nd stage program was created to help reduce barriers for clients at a higher risk for relapse. The program has a mandatory 14- 42 day outpatient treatment program that is evidence based and facilitated by a certified addictions counselor. The second part of the 2nd stage housing program focuses on life skills, budgeting, Employment and job search skills along with resume building. We will also help you navigate through any other programs you may be interested in.
The first 14 weeks of the program are designed to complement the 56- day residential treatment program at Kapown Rehabilitation Centre. This outpatient treatment program is focused on co-occurring disorders. You will learn to life a safe and healthy lifestyle and also how to budget on a limited amount of income. The purpose of this program is for the client to regain their sense of self and enjoy increased confidence in moving forward in their new sober lifestyle.
Our treatment philosophy is based on the recognition that addiction is a disease which effects a person physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We help individuals find the motivation, skills, resources and inner strength they need to maintain a clean and balanced lifestyle
The Serenity Prayer
God. Grant me the
Serenity to accept the things
I cannot change, the courage
to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Participants are expected to
“This is your journey of discovery to recovery “
- Treat staff, participants, visitors and the property with the outmost respect
- Attend all scheduled sessions and be on time
- Take an active role in group, sessions, events and activities
- Be fully and appropriately dressed,
- Respect other genders and be open and unbiased.
- Respect the right to confidentiality, who you see here, what you see here, let it stay here!
- Listen when others are talking
- Keep your language clean and respectful